WELLCOME TO VOLTECH
TO YOUR PROSPECTIVE SUPPLIER
CNC-TURNING. CNC-MILLING. STAY FLEXIBLE AND COMPETITIVE WITH US
Current situation of the procurement market
- The pandemic is not even over yet, but the inflation, raw material and energy prices continue to rise unchecked around the world.
- Orders held back due to the pandemic are being put back into circulation and the capacities of the local contract manufacturers have reached their limits again.
- The transport routes between the Far East and Europe are massively stagnating, which means that there is currently a shortage of products and raw materials in many areas.
- The whole thing ensures that procurement prices are currently rising unchecked and thus the competitiveness of european machine builders drops drastically.
- We mainly manufacture in Turkey and the wages are even around 20% cheaper than in China due to the weak currency in Turkey.
- We are not only dependent on a single machine park. We also use the capacities of our five A suppliers that are permanently reserved for us.
- Transport usually takes about 2 weeks between Europe and Turkey. Prototypes or goods up to 50 kg arrive via parcel service within a week.
- Please scroll down for more benefits.
We gladly support you!
Products & Customers
We mostly manufacture:
- Housings, valves, special screws and metallic sealing elements for pressure regulators.
- Components for hydraulic and pneumatic applications.
- Connection elements, closures, distributors, adapters in the field of drinking water supply and medical technology.
- General mechanical components for special machine construction.
- Various components for military applications.
- Large corporations from the fields of energy, automation and medical technology that need long-term solutions and large quantities.
- Medium-sized special machine builders that we supply with several assemblies but in smaller quantities.
- Machiners from Europe whose capacities are exhausted or rely on external technologies and who need reliable and fast support for their orders.
- Product developers struggling to find suppliers for their prototypes.
CNC turning and milling are our core competencies.
We are technologically able to manufacture complex components with tolerances of up to 0.003 mm and to measure them with the help of coordinate measuring machines. We also produce very fine surfaces for your special applications that are absolutely free of burrs, nicks and grease and can have them refined if necessary.
For the production of turned parts, we have universal lathes, multi-axis machines with driven tools and CNC automatic lathes at our disposal.
Universal - Turning
Bar: ∅ 2 – 40 mm
Feed: ∅ 20 – 300 mm
Length: 20 – 250 mm
Bar: ∅ 5 – 20 mm
Length: 5 – 150 mm
Bar - Form Machining
Round Bar: ∅ 4 – 65 mm
Square – Hex – Octagonal: SS 46 – 55 – 58 mm
Length: 20 – 150 mm
Bar - Sliding Machining
Bar: ∅ 2- 26 mm
Length: 3 – 250 mm
For our milled part production, we have 3, 4 and 5 axis machines as well as turning and milling centers with counter spindles.
Processing Area: 600 x 400 x 400 mm ( x – y – z)
We process the following materials for your turned and milled parts:
NF-Metalls: Brass, Copper , Red Brass, Aluminium
Steels: Machining Steel, Construction Steel, Stainless Steel, Tooling Steel
Kunststoffe: PEEK, POM, PA, PTFE.
Grinding, fine deburring, gear cutting, knurling, broaching
E-polishing, anodizing, nickel-plating, galvanizing, burnishing
For us, quality primarily means “understanding”.
That is why our quality assurance does not start in the measuring room during production, but rather with our customers. Our plants already have state-of-the-art test equipment and devices and are ISO 9001 certified.
If possible, we visit our customers on site and look at the examples of the components to be manufactured, see where they are used and learn what to look out for.
We determine which plants are suitable for the respective projects based on our experience, where we procure the materials and / or where our plants are allowed to procure them. This also applies to ancillary services.
We also visit our plants and take a closer look at the implementation, especially when it comes to prototyping, pass on our know-how and ensure that production is running properly.
Acceptance test certificates, control plans, measurement protocols are archived as standard both by us and by our plants, so that they can be sent to you at any time upon request.
Final Control in Berlin
In Berlin, in particular, we carry out visual inspections. Quantity, burr, damage or dirt-free components and, in suspicious cases, random dimensional checks are carried out by us.
Up to Date
We monitor the movement of goods, the currency of the certificates, compliance with our instructions, capacities and technological development of our plants not only during sampling, but also permanently.
We only ensure the quality of the quality assurance of our plants. Because we, as VOLTECH, bear the entire responsibility for the goods that our customers receive with our delivery notes.
We’re not just a local supplier, we’re a nifty organization.
By clearly distributing the roles in our organization, we ensure excellent synergy.
This synergy allows us great flexibility, more scope for solutions and better calculation options.
By cooperation with us, you will primarily benefit from the following advantages:
Thanks to our central location in Berlin, our customers already benefit from our following services:
- Consignment Stock
- Marking and labeling according to customer specifications
Delivery in customer’s own or our reusable packaging.
We are not dependent on a single plant and its machine park. We have our A suppliers. Although these have their own core competencies in detail, they still have very similar technologies and standards.
We are therefore able to qualify your long-term, recurring components at two plants. This means that we can cover your peaks in demand not only vertically by using the reserve capacities of the primary plant, but also horizontally, if necessary, by using the capacities of the secondary plant.
Of course, this does not mean that we manufacture your components at different plants every time.
We will notify you about any changes promptly and, if necessary, re-sample your parts after important changes. At our expense.
At your request and by agreement, we can even set up completely isolated, own production lines for your projects. For this purpose, we procure new systems if necessary, or have existing systems isolated from the rest. This means that only your components are manufactured on these specific machines, which in turn are only operated by specially trained personnel. Also the materials are stored separately.
Depending on the geometry, technology and schedule, we determine where your projects can be produced most effectively. Our plant and our A-suppliers in Turkey as well as our A-suppliers in Germany stand for this.
VolTech Machined Parts e.K. was founded in 2015 by Dipl.-Bw. (B.A.) Volkan Cinar in Berlin after many years of experience in drive technology and on the international industrial market.
In our first year, our customers were more product developers and small special machine builders
with diverse, short-term and very small quantities.
Through this collaboration at the beginning, we have gained immense experience with a wide variety of geometries, tolerances, materials, surfaces and quantities under great time pressure. So we recognized the weak points very early and saw where we are good at and what we had to optimize. That was a self-identification stage for us.
Based on the above experience and the associated further development in terms of capacities, technologies and optimization of our organization, we have since been supplying not only smaller customers, but also predominantly medium-sized special machine manufacturers and large corporations with very sensitive components.
We are an organization. We are a premium service provider. We are VOLTECH.
If you would like to find out more about our services or have current projects, we look forward to your inquiry.
Tel. +49 030 239 203 20
VolTech Machined Parts e.K.
D-14167, Berlin – Germany